Own Your Own Future Kathy Messerli (30 Oct 2018 22:31 UTC)
Re: Own Your Own Future Jay (31 Oct 2018 03:08 UTC)
RE: Own Your Own Future Susan Morgan (31 Oct 2018 14:47 UTC)
Re: Own Your Own Future Kim Olson (31 Oct 2018 14:51 UTC)
Re: Own Your Own Future Fraser, Mary Jane (31 Oct 2018 14:56 UTC)

Re: Own Your Own Future Fraser, Mary Jane 31 Oct 2018 14:56 UTC

Agree thanks a million
Mary

Sent from my Verizon LG Smartphone

------ Original message------
From: Kim Olson
Date: Wed, Oct 31, 2018 9:51 AM
To: mhcabod@list.mnhomecare.org;
Subject:Re: Own Your Own Future

Thank you for the heads up.

Kim

On Tue, Oct 30, 2018 at 5:31 PM Kathy Messerli <kmesserli@mnhomecare.org<mailto:kmesserli@mnhomecare.org>> wrote:
As DHS wraps up the current administration, Own Your Future is planning to host a large stakeholder forum in early December. OYF is a DHS initiative aimed at making Minnesotans aware of the importance of planning now to identify personal and financial options to meet their future long-term needs and to increase the number of Minnesotans who have taken action to address and provide for their future long-term needs. MHCA has been an invited stakeholder but this hasn't been a priority project so I have only attended one meeting. I suspect the future of this program will be in the hands of the new Governor/Commissioner.

They would like to invite some key MHCA stakeholders to the Dec forum. Rather than select a few people, I will simply send them the list of board members with your email address. You can determine whether you are interested in attending. If you plan to attend, please let me know. Thanks!

Kathy Messerli
Executive Director | Minnesota HomeCare Association

2550 University Ave. W.,  Ste. 350 S | St. Paul, MN 55114-1900
Direct: 651.635.0038 | Main: 651.635.0607
Toll-free: 866.607.0607 | Fax: 651.635.0043
www.mnhomecare.org<http://www.mnhomecare.org/> | kmesserli@mnhomecare.org<mailto:kmesserli@mnhomecare.org>

Mission: MHCA represents and supports Minnesota home care providers committed to high quality home care services.

Vision: MHCA will shape the home care landscape to improve and sustain quality home care services.

[cid:29F09121-811E-48A8-BA2B-4BB8A43BA69A@ncg.local]

--
Kimberly Olson RN, BSN, PHN
President