Re: Partnership Letter sent to HHS Sec. Azar Kim Olson (24 Jul 2018 15:04 UTC)
Re: Partnership Letter sent to HHS Sec. Azar Judy Giel (24 Jul 2018 21:20 UTC)
Re: Partnership Letter sent to HHS Sec. Azar Fraser, Mary Jane (25 Jul 2018 00:19 UTC)

Re: Partnership Letter sent to HHS Sec. Azar Fraser, Mary Jane 25 Jul 2018 00:19 UTC
I agree and thanks for sharing as it helps when crafting our comment letters as well.
Mary

Sent from my Verizon LG Smartphone

------ Original message------
From: Judy Giel
Date: Tue, Jul 24, 2018 4:20 PM
To: mhcabod@list.mnhomecare.org;
Subject:Re: Partnership Letter sent to HHS Sec. Azar

This message was sent securely using Zix(r)<http://www.zixcorp.com/get-started/>

I really appreciate the letter's clarity.

Judy Giel
Chief Clinical Officer

Pediatric Home Service
2800 Cleveland Ave N
Roseville, MN 55113

(P) 651-604-5166
(F) 651-638-0680
(Main) 651-642-1825
www.pediatrichomeservice.com<http://www.pediatrichomeservice.com/>

Do you know a nurse looking for a rewarding career? Apply now:
www.phscareers.com<http://www.phscareers.com/>

thrive

On Tue, Jul 24, 2018 at 10:04 AM, Kim Olson <kolson@lakeregionhh.com<mailto:kolson@lakeregionhh.com>> wrote:
Thankful for all the assistance we can get.

Kim

On Mon, Jul 23, 2018 at 1:00 PM, Kathy Messerli <kmesserli@mnhomecare.org<mailto:kmesserli@mnhomecare.org>> wrote:
FYI - The Partnership for Quality Home Healthcare hand delivered the attached letter to HHS Secretary Azar late Friday.

Kathy Messerli
Executive Director | Minnesota HomeCare Association

2550 University Ave. W.,  Ste. 350<https://maps.google.com/?q=2550+University+Ave.+W.,%C2%A0+Ste.+350&entry=gmail&source=g> S | St. Paul, MN 55114-1900
Direct: 651.635.0038 | Main: 651.635.0607
Toll-free: 866.607.0607 | Fax: 651.635.0043
www.mnhomecare.org<http://www.mnhomecare.org/> | kmesserli@mnhomecare.org<mailto:kmesserli@mnhomecare.org>

Mission: MHCA represents and supports Minnesota home care providers committed to high quality home care services.

Vision: MHCA will shape the home care landscape to improve and sustain quality home care services.

[cid:image003.jpg@01D3F2A8.598DA940]

Click here for more information!<https://mnhomecare.site-ym.com/page/SAVETHEDATEALHC?>

--
Kimberly Olson RN, BSN, PHN
President

The information contained in this message is privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby on notice that you are in possession of confidential and privileged information. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. You will immediately notify the sender of your inadvertent receipt and return the original message to the sender.

This message was secured by Zix<http://www.zixcorp.com>(r).
This message contains information that is confidential and may be privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message.