Sexual Predator Kathy Messerli (05 Mar 2018 12:31 UTC)
Re: Sexual Predator Usset, Jan L (05 Mar 2018 13:14 UTC)
Re: Sexual Predator Jay (05 Mar 2018 13:51 UTC)
Re: Sexual Predator Kim Olson (06 Mar 2018 14:55 UTC)
RE: Sexual Predator Susan Morgan (05 Mar 2018 13:57 UTC)
Re: Sexual Predator Hespe, Linda J (05 Mar 2018 14:01 UTC)
RE: Sexual Predator Austin Figge (05 Mar 2018 14:16 UTC)
RE: Sexual Predator Kathy Messerli (05 Mar 2018 14:54 UTC)
RE: Sexual Predator Austin Figge (05 Mar 2018 15:02 UTC)

Re: Sexual Predator Usset, Jan L 05 Mar 2018 13:13 UTC

I am not.

Jan

----- Reply message -----
From: "Kathy Messerli" <kmesserli@mnhomecare.org>
To: "BOD listserve" <mhcabod@list.mnhomecare.org>
Subject: Sexual Predator
Date: Mon, Mar 5, 2018 6:31 AM

 Kevin and I have been discussing who should testify on the Sexual Predator notification bill.  We will likely have Kevin do it because it is fairly straightforward. The exception would be if we could find an agency who has experienced an issue with the sexual predator. Are any of you aware of an agency that has in fact dealt with this? The bill will be up on Thursday in HHS Reform at 8:15am.

Thanks!

Kathy Messerli
Executive Director
MN HomeCare Association

This message contains information that is confidential and may be privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message.