Kathy's performance review Jay (21 Dec 2016 04:10 UTC)
Re: Kathy's performance review Judy Giel (21 Dec 2016 12:16 UTC)
Re: Kathy's performance review Hespe, Linda J (21 Dec 2016 13:19 UTC)
Re: Kathy's performance review Andrea Jung (21 Dec 2016 15:47 UTC)
Re: Kathy's performance review Susan Morgan (21 Dec 2016 13:53 UTC)
Re: Kathy's performance review Kim Olson (21 Dec 2016 16:17 UTC)

Re: Kathy's performance review Andrea Jung 21 Dec 2016 15:47 UTC

Sounds good!!
Happy Holidays all!!

Sent from my iPhone