Kathy's performance review Jay (21 Dec 2016 04:10 UTC)
Re: Kathy's performance review Judy Giel (21 Dec 2016 12:16 UTC)
Re: Kathy's performance review Hespe, Linda J (21 Dec 2016 13:19 UTC)
Re: Kathy's performance review Andrea Jung (21 Dec 2016 15:47 UTC)
Re: Kathy's performance review Susan Morgan (21 Dec 2016 13:53 UTC)
Re: Kathy's performance review Kim Olson (21 Dec 2016 16:17 UTC)

Re: Kathy's performance review Judy Giel 21 Dec 2016 12:16 UTC

Thank you, Jay. Merry Christmas!

JG

--
*The information contained in this message is privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named. If

This message was secured by ZixCorp(R).