Retreat questions - feedback by Weds Kathy Messerli (03 Sep 2016 23:58 UTC)
Re: Retreat questions - feedback by Weds Susan Morgan (04 Sep 2016 16:16 UTC)
Re: Retreat questions - feedback by Weds Usset, Jan L (05 Sep 2016 00:39 UTC)
Re: Retreat questions - feedback by Weds Hespe, Linda J (05 Sep 2016 02:33 UTC)
Re: Retreat questions - feedback by Weds Kim Olson (05 Sep 2016 03:14 UTC)
RE: Retreat questions - feedback by Weds Andrea Jung (06 Sep 2016 13:54 UTC)
Re: Retreat questions - feedback by Weds Jay (06 Sep 2016 14:13 UTC)
RE: Retreat questions - feedback by Weds Edgett, Denise R (06 Sep 2016 15:37 UTC)
Re: Retreat questions - feedback by Weds Fowler, Lisa (07 Sep 2016 13:15 UTC)

Re: Retreat questions - feedback by Weds Usset, Jan L 05 Sep 2016 00:39 UTC

I agree as well and plan to be there. Thanks Kathy!

Jan

----- Reply message -----
From: "Susan Morgan" <susanmorgan@accracare.org>
To: "BOD listserve" <mhcabod@list.mnhomecare.org>
Subject: Retreat questions - feedback by Weds
Date: Sun, Sep 4, 2016 11:16 AM

A bonfire in northern MN in the fall, what could be nicer?

Sounds good to me & I definitely plan to attend.

Thanks Kathy!

[http://accracare.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/accra-logo.png]
Susan Morgan, RN, BSN | Compliance Directer

Office: 952-935-3515 | Fax: 952-935-7112 | Cell: 952-388-9043

1011 1st St. South, Suite 315

Hopkins, MN 55343-9478

Email: susanmorgan@accracare.org<mailto:firstlast@accracare.org>  | Website: www.accracare.org<http://www.accracare.org/>

Alexandria |Bemidji | Brainerd | Duluth | Fergus Falls | Hopkins | Lake City | Moorhead | Red Wing | Winona

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.