ED Update Kathy Messerli (21 Apr 2016 19:54 UTC)
RE: ED Update Fowler, Lisa (25 Apr 2016 15:06 UTC)
RE: ED Update Kathy Messerli (25 Apr 2016 19:43 UTC)
Re: ED Update Fowler, Lisa (28 Apr 2016 17:37 UTC)

Re: ED Update Fowler, Lisa 28 Apr 2016 17:37 UTC

Hi Kathy,

Any updates to my questions from Anni and Kevin?

Lisa

Lisa Fowler

BAYADA Home Health Care| Area Director, Public Policy Development and Analysis

The Commons, Suite 201, 14451 Highway 7, Minnetonka, MN  55345

Office 612-252-4589<tel:612-252-4589> | Ext. 0292-20 l Mobile 952-836-8547<tel:952-836-8547>

Email  lfowler@bayada.com<https://email.bayada.com/owa/redir.aspx?REF=hJUH1HCzpTzwCLNNZkNusuiIbKYQW0GCPuDasIfTLhs2o6ArC1fTCAFtYWlsdG86bGZvd2xlckBiYXlhZGEuY29t>

[FACEBOOKPHOTO] https://www.facebook.com/BAYADAHomeHealthCare/<https://email.bayada.com/owa/redir.aspx?REF=dNxr4CfK2wIh7h9F6T3qAlKhIxaAnAyUCXvWRYF8H-w2o6ArC1fTCAFodHRwczovL3d3dy5mYWNlYm9vay5jb20vQkFZQURBSG9tZUhlYWx0aENhcmUv>

On Apr 25, 2016, at 2:43 PM, Kathy Messerli <kmesserli@mnhomecare.org<mailto:kmesserli@mnhomecare.org>> wrote:

Lisa,

I meet with Kevin and Anni Weds and will get more information at that time.

Kathy