your emails on website Kathy Messerli (25 Nov 2015 14:39 UTC)
RE: your emails on website Susan Morgan (25 Nov 2015 15:44 UTC)
RE: your emails on website Hespe, Linda J (25 Nov 2015 15:46 UTC)
RE: your emails on website Usset, Jan L (25 Nov 2015 15:54 UTC)
RE: your emails on website Edgett, Denise R (25 Nov 2015 17:48 UTC)
Re: your emails on website kolson@lakeregionhh.com (25 Nov 2015 19:12 UTC)
Re: your emails on website Jay (25 Nov 2015 21:16 UTC)
RE: your emails on website Edgett, Denise R (25 Nov 2015 22:09 UTC)
RE: your emails on website Fowler, Lisa (27 Nov 2015 23:03 UTC)
RE: your emails on website Austin Figge (25 Nov 2015 21:33 UTC)

RE: your emails on website Fowler, Lisa 27 Nov 2015 23:03 UTC

From: list-manager@list.mnhomecare.org [mailto:list-manager@list.mnhomecare.org] On Behalf Of Edgett, Denise R
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2015 4:10 PM
To: 'mhcabod@list.mnhomecare.org'
Subject: RE: your emails on website

Integrated Home Care
651-415-4005

-----Original Message-----
From: list-manager@list.mnhomecare.org [mailto:list-manager@list.mnhomecare.org] On Behalf Of Jay
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2015 3:17 PM
To: mhcabod@list.mnhomecare.org

I'm OK having mine on the website.
Otherwise I might miss an email from my friends in Nigeria who are about to send me lots of $$$.
Jay

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 25, 2015, at 8:39 AM, Kathy Messerli <kmesserli@mnhomecare.org> wrote:
>
> Annie is cleaning up just a few things on the website - the rest will be done when a Communications and Member Relations Manager is hired.
>
> I believe that some (or all) of you have received promotional type emails due to your email being listed on our website. I'm not sure if there was a discussion regarding these being posted publicly or not and would appreciate your feedback. Would you like us to take the emails off the board listing or keep them on?
>
> Thanks so much and Happy Thanksgiving to all!!
>
> Kathy Messerli
> Sent from iPad

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the individual responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, please be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this communication in error, please return it to the sender immediately and delete the original message and any copy of it from your computer system. If you have any questions concerning this message, please contact the sender. Disclaimer R001.0

[Compassion, Excellence, Reliability]<http://bhhc.co/BAYemail_site>
[Facebook]<http://bhhc.co/BAYemail_fb> [Twitter] <http://bhhc.co/BAYemail_tw>  [LinkedIn] <http://bhhc.co/BAYemail_LI>  [YouTube] <http://bhhc.co/BAYemail_yt>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain information belonging to BAYADA and is protected by law. Do not forward, copy, or otherwise disclose to anyone unless permitted by BAYADA or required by law. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately.