NAHC Kathy Messerli (08 Nov 2015 00:00 UTC)
Re: NAHC Susan Morgan (08 Nov 2015 14:00 UTC)

Re: NAHC Susan Morgan 08 Nov 2015 13:59 UTC

Thanks for the heads up Kathy!

Susan Morgan, RN, BSN | Chief Compliance Officer
Office: 952-935-3515 | Fax: 952-935-7112 | Cell: 952-388-9043
1011 1st St. South, Suite 315
Hopkins, MN 55343-9478
Email: susanmorgan@accracare.org  | Website: www.accracare.org
Alexandria |Bemidji | Brainerd | Duluth | Fergus Falls | Hopkins | Lake City | Moorhead | Red Wing | Winona
Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.

From: list-manager@list.mnhomecare.org <list-manager@list.mnhomecare.org> on behalf of Kathy Messerli <kmesserli@mnhomecare.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 7, 2015 5:59 PM
To: BOD listserve
Subject: NAHC

I wanted to let you know that a challenging issue has arisen within NAHC. It's too complicated and lengthy to share in an email and I'd prefer to tell you about it in person. Unfortunately, word has been spreading through the industry so Jan and I wanted you to be aware that something is bubbling up, in case you hear something. I will provide an update on Tuesday. Thanks!

Kathy Messerli
Sent from iPad