Retreat Info and General Update Kathy Messerli (04 Sep 2015 13:54 UTC)
RE: Retreat Info and General Update Jay (04 Sep 2015 21:53 UTC)
Re: Retreat Info and General Update Hespe, Linda J (05 Sep 2015 13:22 UTC)
Re: Retreat Info and General Update Susan Morgan (05 Sep 2015 14:51 UTC)
RE: Retreat Info and General Update Fowler, Lisa (08 Sep 2015 17:31 UTC)
Re: Retreat Info and General Update Kim Olson (08 Sep 2015 17:41 UTC)
RE: Retreat Info and General Update Edgett, Denise R (08 Sep 2015 17:47 UTC)
RE: Retreat Info and General Update Fowler, Lisa (23 Sep 2015 20:32 UTC)
Re: Retreat Info and General Update Fowler, Lisa (24 Sep 2015 13:03 UTC)

Re: Retreat Info and General Update Fowler, Lisa 24 Sep 2015 13:03 UTC
I have been trying to call in but don't have the conf code!! My cell number is 952-836-8547

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 23, 2015, at 3:32 PM, Fowler, Lisa <lfowler@bayada.com<mailto:lfowler@bayada.com>> wrote:

Hi Kathy et. al.,

I am really sorry that I will not be able to attend the board retreat tomorrow.  Two of my directors are in NJ for training, Rachel Bailey had her baby 7 weeks early (Mom and baby are doing great) and the only other director in MN was injured last night and needs surgery.  Our policy requires one director-level adm to be on-site during business hours…because I’m the only administrator left, I need to be at my office tomorrow.  I can join portions of the meeting by phone if that is helpful in any way.

I am sorry to miss this meeting in particular!!

Lisa

Lisa Fowler

BAYADA Pediatrics| Division Director
2905 Northwest Boulevard, Suite 100 | Plymouth, MN 55441 | Office 952-935-5581
Fax 763-550-5281 | lfowler@bayada.com<mailto:lfowler@bayada.com>

<image001.png>Don’t forget to check us out on Facebook just copy and paste the link:   http://bit.ly/BAYADAMinnesota