Re: ANA Applauds Introduction of Legislation Recognizing APRNs’ Ability to Sign Home Health Care Plans for Medicare Patients (3/9/15) Fowler, Lisa (11 Mar 2015 13:17 UTC)

Re: ANA Applauds Introduction of Legislation Recognizing APRNs’ Ability to Sign Home Health Care Plans for Medicare Patients (3/9/15) Fowler, Lisa 11 Mar 2015 13:17 UTC

This would be wonderful...it's been a long time coming!

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 11, 2015, at 8:09 AM, Hespe, Linda J <Linda.Hespe@EssentiaHealth.org> wrote:
>
> http://www.nursingworld.org/FunctionalMenuCategories/MediaResources/PressReleases/2015-NR/Legislation-Recognizing-APRNs-Ability-to-Sign-Home-Health-Care-Plans.html
>
> Wouldn't that be nice!  And maybe we could get our MN legislators on board.
> Linda

[Compassion, Excellence, Reliability]<http://bhhc.co/BAYemail_site>
[Facebook]<http://bhhc.co/BAYemail_fb> [Twitter] <http://bhhc.co/BAYemail_tw>  [LinkedIn] <http://bhhc.co/BAYemail_LI>  [YouTube] <http://bhhc.co/BAYemail_yt>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain information belonging to BAYADA and is protected by law. Do not forward, copy, or otherwise disclose to anyone unless permitted by BAYADA or required by law. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately.

This message from BAYADA Home Health Care was secured by ZixCorp(R).