PDGM Summit Kathy Messerli (16 Mar 2020 02:53 UTC)
Re: PDGM Summit Drewlo, Bekki L (16 Mar 2020 03:00 UTC)
RE: PDGM Summit Husen, Kristen (16 Mar 2020 13:24 UTC)
Re: PDGM Summit Goldade, Joelle (16 Mar 2020 14:00 UTC)
RE: PDGM Summit Troumbly, Katie J (16 Mar 2020 13:53 UTC)
RE: PDGM Summit Kathy Messerli (16 Mar 2020 14:18 UTC)

Re: PDGM Summit Goldade, Joelle 16 Mar 2020 14:00 UTC

Agree thoroughly with all your decisions!

Joelle Goldade, RN
Director of Clinical Operations
CHI Health at Home
701-640-6209

On Mar 16, 2020, at 8:52 AM, Husen, Kristen <HusenK@centracare.com> wrote:

 CAUTION: This email is not from a CHI source. Only click links or open attachments you know are safe. Please send as an attachment all spam/phishing and unusual emails to spam@catholichealth.net.
________________________________
I’m glad you made the decision and I also appreciate your communication and support efforts!
Thanks Kathy!

From: mhcabod@list.mnhomecare.org <mhcabod@list.mnhomecare.org> On Behalf Of Drewlo, Bekki L
Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2020 10:00 PM
To: mhcabod@list.mnhomecare.org; BOD listserve <MHCABOD@list.mnhomecare.org>
Cc: Melissa Stenberg <mstenberg@mnhomecare.org>
Subject: Re: PDGM Summit

Thank you, Kathy.  Things are definitely changing quickly. Your efforts to keep the MHCA nimble and continue to provide the support our members require, especially now, is very much appreciated.

Bekki

________________________________

From: Kathy Messerli <kmesserli@mnhomecare.org<mailto:kmesserli@mnhomecare.org>>
Date: March 15, 2020 at 9:53:43 PM CDT
To: BOD listserve <MHCABOD@list.mnhomecare.org<mailto:MHCABOD@list.mnhomecare.org>>
Cc: Melissa Stenberg <mstenberg@mnhomecare.org<mailto:mstenberg@mnhomecare.org>>
Subject: PDGM Summit

I have been in communication with Bill Dombi today regarding the PDGM summit. We have been having discussions over the past couple of weeks about whether each state would continue with an in-person event or go with the live streaming option that NAHC is offering. Since we have a board meeting this week I was going to wait to talk with you regarding the decision. But with all of the recent news and requests for smaller gatherings I believe it is prudent to make a decision to go with the live streaming option. We will continue working with the Hotel regarding the contract and make some operational decisions regarding the registration fees.

Wishing you all good health!

Kathy

Sent from my iPhone
Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential information that is legally privileged. This information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. The authorized recipient of this information is prohibited from disclosing this information to any other party unless required to do so by law or regulation. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in reliance on the contents of these documents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately, reply to this transmission, or contact the CentraCare Information Systems Network Security staff by calling the IS Help Desk for assistance at 320-251-2700, ext. 54540, and delete these documents.

Caution: This email is both proprietary and confidential, and not intended for transmission to (or receipt by) any unauthorized person(s). If you believe that you have received this email in error, do not read any attachments. Instead, kindly reply to the sender stating that you have received the message in error. Then destroy it and any attachments. Thank you.