Board Resignation Kathy Messerli (12 Apr 2019 22:40 UTC)
Re: Board Resignation Judy Giel (13 Apr 2019 00:57 UTC)
Re: Board Resignation Jay Jones (13 Apr 2019 01:09 UTC)
Re: Board Resignation Hespe, Linda J (13 Apr 2019 02:16 UTC)
Re: Board Resignation Fraser, Mary Jane (13 Apr 2019 16:25 UTC)
Re: Board Resignation Drewlo, Bekki (13 Apr 2019 19:47 UTC)
Re: Board Resignation Susan Morgan (14 Apr 2019 19:30 UTC)

Re: Board Resignation Fraser, Mary Jane 13 Apr 2019 16:25 UTC

Thanks everyone!
I am so sorry to leave the board early and at this point want to take care of my health.

Appreciate all your nice thoughts
Mary
Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 12, 2019, at 9:16 PM, Hespe, Linda J <Linda.Hespe@essentiahealth.org<mailto:Linda.Hespe@essentiahealth.org>> wrote:

This message was sent securely using Zix®<http://www.zixcorp.com/get-started/>

Mary,

Take care and wish you a recovery to optimum health.  Glad you could spend time on the board of MHCA and many thanks for your input.
Linda