VNAA and LeadingAge News Kathy Messerli (28 Feb 2019 23:09 UTC)
Re: VNAA and LeadingAge News Hespe, Linda J (28 Feb 2019 23:49 UTC)
Re: VNAA and LeadingAge News Fraser, Mary Jane (01 Mar 2019 00:14 UTC)
Re: VNAA and LeadingAge News Drewlo, Bekki (01 Mar 2019 03:36 UTC)

Re: VNAA and LeadingAge News Fraser, Mary Jane 01 Mar 2019 00:14 UTC
Thanks Kathy
Always new twist and turns and interesting
Mary

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 28, 2019, at 5:49 PM, Hespe, Linda J <Linda.Hespe@essentiahealth.org<mailto:Linda.Hespe@essentiahealth.org>> wrote:

This message was sent securely using Zix®<http://www.zixcorp.com/get-started/>

Very interesting!
Thanks Kathy

________________________________
From: mhcabod@list.mnhomecare.org<mailto:mhcabod@list.mnhomecare.org> on behalf of Kathy Messerli <kmesserli@mnhomecare.org<mailto:kmesserli@mnhomecare.org>>
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2019 5:09 PM
To: mhcabod@list.mnhomecare.org<mailto:mhcabod@list.mnhomecare.org>
Subject: VNAA and LeadingAge News

WARNING: This email originated outside of Essentia Health. DO NOT CLICK links or attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.
It’s public and official: VNAA and LeadingAge are affiliating<https://www.elevatinghome.org/LeadingAge-Affiliation>! The details are not clear as of yet but Gayle did share that both she and Katie knew and weren’t able to disclose this with us during our discussions – and that was why they weren’t willing to commit re: dues. I believe getting the new MHCA position on board soon to begin developing more resources is timely and important as VNAA is known for their manuals. To the best of my knowledge today, we have 3 members that are also members of VNAA (Allina dropped this year).

Also, Gayle asked to have dinner with me to discuss what went wrong and what they could’ve done differently.

Kathy Messerli
Executive Director | Minnesota HomeCare Association

2550 University Ave. W.,  Ste. 350 S | St. Paul, MN 55114-1900
Direct: 651.635.0038 | Main: 651.635.0607
Toll-free: 866.607.0607 | Fax: 651.635.0043
www.mnhomecare.org<http://www.mnhomecare.org/> | kmesserli@mnhomecare.org<mailto:kmesserli@mnhomecare.org>

Mission: MHCA represents and supports Minnesota home care providers committed to high quality home care services.

Vision: MHCA will shape the home care landscape to improve and sustain quality home care services.

<image002.jpg>

This message was secured by Zix<http://www.zixcorp.com>®.
This message contains information that is confidential and may be privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message.