Thank-you Kathy. I hope your planning retreat goes well!

cid:image001.jpg@01CE3460.520CFA10

Susan Morgan, RN, BSN | Compliance Director

Office: 952-935-3515 | Fax: 952-935-7112 | Cell: 952-388-9043

1011 1st Street South #315

Hopkins, MN 55343

Email: susanmorgan@accracare.org  | Website: www.accracare.org

Hopkins | Alexandria | Duluth | Fergus Falls | Lake City | Moorhead | Red Wing | Winona

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you