That's OK – Jay got back to me this morning.. Humana has always been difficult but not in MN - they bought Aetna last year.

Get Outlook for iOS

On Thu, Jun 23, 2016 at 2:29 PM -0500, "Usset, Jan L" <Jan.Usset@allina.com> wrote:

Hi Kathy,

Sorry I did not respond to your question before this came out.

On another note, the Informer talks about issues with the VA and I do not see Humana mentioned. Are they affiliated  somehow?

Jan Usset, RN, BS

Director • Allina Health Home Health

Phone: 612-262-7286 • Pager: 612-654-8236 • Fax: 651-628-2999 • jan.usset@allina.com

Mail Route 34100 • 1055 Westgate Drive, Suite 100 • St. Paul, MN 55114