From: mhcabod@list.mnhomecare.org <mhcabod@list.mnhomecare.org> On Behalf Of Kathy Messerli
Sent: Tuesday, February 5, 2019 8:40 PM
To: MHCABOD@list.mnhomecare.org
Subject: staff change

I’m writing to share some bittersweet news with you. Annie will be leaving MHCA for an opportunity that allows her to continue growing professionally. She has accepted a bookkeeping position with MCCA. The MHCA staff are saddened by this transition but happy that Annie has an opportunity to further develop her accounting experience.

As I contemplated my disappointment, I was reminded of Annie’s comments in her recent review when she thanked me for mentoring her. So, while I will greatly miss having Annie on the team, I am grateful that I had the opportunity to professionally mentor another individual. Leadership is about helping others become successful – and sometimes that means allowing them to fly. With a small organization like MHCA, we don’t have the growth opportunities that some employees are seeking so I need to expect some staff turnover. Annie has dedicated many years to MHCA and for that, we are grateful!

I am working with the staff to minimize the knowledge vacuum we’ll experience with her departure and will keep you posted on plans for this position. In the interim, we will likely seek some temporary help.

Annie’s last day with MHCA will be Feb 26. Please join me in wishing her the very best.

Kathy Messerli

Executive Director | Minnesota HomeCare Association

2550 University Ave. W.,  Ste. 350 S | St. Paul, MN 55114-1900

Direct: 651.635.0038 | Main: 651.635.0607

Toll-free: 866.607.0607 | Fax: 651.635.0043

www.mnhomecare.org | kmesserli@mnhomecare.org

Mission: MHCA represents and supports Minnesota home care providers committed to high quality home care services.

Vision: MHCA will shape the home care landscape to improve and sustain quality home care services.

cid:image003.jpg@01D497B2.C0C9A3C0