This is a really good question and I hope several of you are able to chime in with your experiences.  This was brought up at the recent Home Care Policy Summit I attended a couple of weeks ago – they didn’t have any answers to share, just that we should each, in our respective states, learn what will happen with our Medicare Advantage Plans.

Your responses to Kori’s question will help me figure out how to proceed!!

Thanks in advance –

Karen Peterson

Regulatory Affairs and Advocacy Manager

Minnesota HomeCare Association

Fall_Conference_2019

2550 University Ave. W.,  Ste. 350 S | St. Paul, MN 55114-1900

Direct: 651.659.1457 | Main: 651.635.0607

Toll-free: 866.607.0607 | Fax: 651.635.0043

www.mnhomecare.org | kpeterson@mnhomecare.org

Mission: MHCA represents and supports Minnesota home care providers committed to high quality home care services.

Vision: MHCA will shape the home care landscape to improve and sustain quality home care services.