Do you send in 0.00 charges then and they pay the HIPPS?  I just talke to HCHB and they said they weren’t equipped to send in the HIPPS amount of the claim.

Patti Fladwood

BILLING SUPERVISOR

Optage Homecare, Hospice, and Primary Care

Presbyterian Homes & Services

2845 Hamline Avenue North, Roseville, MN 55113

Tel:(651)631-6198; Email: pfladwood@preshomes.org

Optage® is the home and community services division of Presbyterian Homes & Services.

optage

"This electronic mail transmission may contain confidential health information that is protected by law. It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, any unauthorized persons. If you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please shred it, and notify the sender by reply electronic mail transmission so that our records can be corrected."